There’s no denying that Nokia has had some klout when it comes to getting apps on the Windows Phone platform. The latest to join the fold is Chase Banking, allowing customers of JP Morgan Chase to conduct their business directly on their phones. The app allows users to:
- Monitor your account
- Perform transactions
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Make check deposits via Chase QuickDeposit
- Send wire transfers
- Send/request money with Chase person-to-Person QuickPay
- Find locations
- Find out how to contact Chase
- View alerts history
- Manage your Chase credit card.
- Let’s dig in and see what Chase Mobile does for you.
The app is scheduled to be available within the next few days, so if you’re a Chase customer, keep your eye on the marketplace so you can download the app and let us know how it suits your needs.
[via Nokia Conversations]